PAID VACATION TIME
- After 6 months of employment, qualifying employees are granted 40 hours of vacation
- During the second 6 months of employment, employees accrue an additional 40 hours of vacation
- During the second and third years of employment, employees accrue 120 hours (3 weeks) of vacation each year
- Beginning with the fourth year of employment, employees accrue 160 hours (4 weeks) of vacation time each year
- Vacation time is prorated for part-time employees based on the number of hours worked
- Vacation accrual caps at 160 hours
PAID SICK TIME
- After 6 months of employment, qualifying employees begin accruing 8 hours of paid sick leave per month.
- For each month of employment thereafter, the employee earns 8 hours of sick leave, and may accrue a maximum of 240 hours of sick leave
- Sick time is prorated for part-time employees based on the number of hours worked
- Savio employees receive 8 paid holidays each year: New Years Day; a choice of Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez or Presidents Day; Spring Break Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- If an employee is required to work a holiday for coverage needs, he/she will be paid for that day, in addition to receiving compensatory time off in the amount of the hours worked on the holiday
- Holidays are prorated for part-time employees based on the number of hours worked
- Savio offers group health insurance coverage to employees working 24 or more hours per week on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Savio pays a portion of the qualifying employee’s health insurance premium. Optional insurances an employee may choose include Dental, Vision and various AFLAC insurances.
- Family members may be added to the plan if desired, however, a spousal clause does apply. For the first 6 months of employment, the employee is responsible for a higher cost of dependent and/or family coverage. After the successful completion of 6 months of employment, Savio then pays a higher portion of the cost of dependent and/or family coverage.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
Savio offers a Flexible Spending Account option for employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible un-reimbursed medical and dependent care expenses.
After the completion of one year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in Savio’s profit sharing plan. Contributions are made by Savio annually, based on the organization’s performance, as a percentage of salary. Partial vestment begins after 2 years of employment, and employees are fully vested in the plan after six years of employment.
MEDICAL RETIREMENT PLAN
Savio provides a medical retirement plan for qualified employees upon retirement. The Plan provides a cash benefit to those employees who retire from Savio at age 59 or older and have at least 20 years of service with Savio. The cash benefit accrued in the participant’s account may be used towards monthly health insurance premiums, supplemental Medicare coverage, and other qualified medical expenses.
Savio offers 403(b) deductions on a pre-tax basis. Savio does not match employee contribution at this time.
Supervision may be available for masters level employees working towards LCSW, LPC or LMFT licensure but is not guaranteed.